CLAY CLASS Butter Keeper ADULT 18+ (difficulty level: intermediate, a previous clay class with us helpful, but not necessary) @ ArtDog Studio
Thursday June 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$48.00
This is a two “working visit” project. First visit to build, then approx 3 weeks later, a glazing visit. It’s a process, but so worth it!
Start thinking! Come up with ideas for the handle and design elements 🙂
We have lots of texture tools available! Think about bringing plant materials to impress botanical designs 🙂
Difficulty level is intermediate. If you’ve previously taken a clay class with us, that will be helpful. It’s not necessary, but helpful. ArtDog is a friendly bunch, we are extremely hands and on helpful, so no worries if you don’t have any experience.
- After your project is built on the first visit, you’ll leave it with us to dry slowly for 2-3 weeks.
- After 2-3 weeks, your pottery will be ready to glaze.
- We will contacted you via text message when pieces are ready for pickup.
- ***Due to limited storage space, once texted pottery is ready to glaze, projects are HELD FOR 45 DAYS (no exceptions please).
- Glaze in studio at your convenience during business hours (no need for appointment).
- Once final fired, you’ll come pick up your masterpiece! Again, due to limited space, finished items must be picked up within 45 days.
- *ON RARE OCCASIONS clay projects have accidents in the kiln. If this happens, we will issue a gift card for the amount of class.