ArtDog Summer Camp
Our camps are kept small for plenty of 1:1 attention.
We have plenty of references !!!
Campers will have fun with a variety of mediums (acrylic paint, watercolor, oil, ceramics and collage) while learning about color theory and the psychology of color!
We make fine art fun art! We’ll have so much fun with the projects, they won’t realize they’re learning 🙂
- Camp is Monday – Wednesday 9am – Noon
- Must be at least 8 -12 years old
- We will provide a snack bottled water each day.
COVID considerations and policies:
- Our camp staff has been fully vaccinated.
- Our studio is equipped with an air handling system that refreshes air up to 6 times an hour
- Campers will be seated at their own tables for physical distancing and personal space. They will be at their designated table for work time and snack time.
- As schools are, ArtDog Camp will also follow “CDC Guidance for Camps Where not Everyone is Fully Vaccinated (as our 8-12 year old attendees are not yet eligible for the vaccine). Excerpt from Section 4 gov included as addendum for your review (current as of June 1, 2021).
- To maintain the highest level of physical distancing and hygiene practices, we have limited the number of campers and will not allow other customers in the studio during camp. Parents of course are welcome to check in and observe!
- *** We respect everyone’s decision regarding mask wearing. CDC guidelines seemingly leave room for interpretation.
- If you would like your child to wear a mask at all times, they are welcome and encouraged to do so.
- If you approve of your child not wearing a mask, we will not enforce the use of a mask at their individual table in their personal space.
***After registration is complete, an electronic form containing the following verbiage will be emailed for your acknowledgment and signature.
Any allergies or special needs that we should be aware of? During Camp, ArtDog provides individually prepackaged snacks that may consist of cheese crackers, cracker jacks, goldfish, chex mix, an orange or other piece of fruit. Please let us know if your child has restrictions and we may ask that you bring a personal snack for them to enjoy during snack time.
Permission is granted for pictures taken throughout camp to be displayed in our studio or used for promotions
Permission is granted for emergency treatment for your child if unable to contact you or emergency contact.